Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First organized trip that Brad and I put together

This is one trip that will never be forgotten. The one thing that will always stand out to me is the boat ride back to the docks that Sunday. We had some bad weather for 2 days until the last 2 hours of the trip and everyone came out and loaded Crab Island down. Also, seeing Shag being held halfway in the water by his feet by Brad and Joey so he could take a picture of a shark that we had caught and were about to release.

2 comments:

  1. I will always remember how the waterspouts forced us back to shore on Saturday. So we all go back to the hotel and waited for the storm to pass. We were all comatosed in the hotel room on Saturday since we had dramamine patch much earlier in the day. I remember looking over at one of the guys who had fallen asleep sitting up with a drink in his hand. Great memories on our first trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Jimmy P having to drive Kitty to the stores and sleeping in the car while she shopped. He couldnt figure out why he was so sleepy. Joey slept for 8 ours with out moving. And our golf night was awsome, trying to find my club that slipped out of your hand. We sat in crestview for several hours on the way down to work on Mark M's nissan (remember that guys). I will always consider that trip my barchler party. Awsome memories!!!!

    ReplyDelete